Thursday, September 21, 2006

This day didn't turn out the way I want it to. To begin with, I was sad last night. I went to bed feelin' bad. Then I woke up this morning with that same feelin'. My day ran with this certain sad feelin'. I tried so hard to make myself happy but no amount of chocolate bars and other stuff that used to light up my mood did the work. Sad, sad, sad..... I haven't felt like this in a long time. This sad feelin' was so unexpected, it caught me off guard. What's happenin' to me? I am just plain sad now.

One of my girls gave me an origami. It's a bird, a good luck bird she said. I really appreciate it coz she gave it to me just when I need some comfort. I believe she was God's instrument to lift me up today coz He felt my sadness.

It's just frustrating coz I don't know the reason why I am sad. If I know the reason, it would be easier for me to get rid of this sad feelin'. Huhuhu..... I wanna cry coz I feel like cryin' but tears just won't fall down.

I just want a hug, a really good hug right now. Loneliness..... Sadness..... Loneliness..... Sadness..... I wanna get over this feelin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up.. watch a pixar movie :)..