Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wah! I've been awake for 15 hours now. I woke up at around 6pm yesterday for work and I was out at work by 7am but my office buddies Gayle and Say decided to have breakfast. Of course when girls eat together, they talk for like hours after eating. I feel so bloated right now coz I have a full breakfast meal and a slice of chocolate cake (I just can't avoid chocolates).

I was late for the nth time at work last night coz of all that Christmas traffic so my team leader was so ready to give me a memo but thank God he didn't. Nothing much really happened at work just the usual calls of credit card applications and rush shipping on the products for Christmas.

But for next week, Tito Manny (our team leader), gave us the dreaded "hell week" (lifted from the UP tradition coz most of our bosses at work are from UP) and we have to do tasks to get to know the people at work better especially the team leaders. Good thing I have team leader Lawrence as a friend and schoolmate. Haha! But we have to be prepared for doing "stuff" just to get the signatures of the team leaders. I just hope they won't let me do "unwholesome" things. I really am not comfortable with the people on the floor except for my wavemates, my team leader and some schoolmates and other mentors. Like I don't feel welcome. Even my wavemates feel that. Maybe it's coz of the whole newbie vs. tenured employee issue. Whatever! I go there to work my butt off, that's just it. No strings attached.

Since my days off til the end of the year are Saturday and Sunday, I could still spend Christmas eve with my family but I'll spend Christmas night at work. Doesn't matter, I'll be getting double pay for that night. Same goes on New Year. Tito Manny wants us to file vacation leaves but I don't want to coz I don't have a reason. What would I do on that day? I'd rather work and get the dough.

Ok... Now I'm getting sleepy. My eyes are already drooping... I'd better go under the sheets now.

More updates... hopefully... I usually spend my weekends hibernating nowadays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu cityiii rattling http://blog.bakililar.az/famciclovir/ http://blog.bakililar.az/norvasc/ eberwine

Anonymous said...

Loosen [url=http://www.invoiceforyou.com]create an invoice[/url] software, inventory software and billing software to create professional invoices in one sec while tracking your customers.