Saturday, February 10, 2007

Whew! Haven't seen my blog in months! I've been too busy with all those money hustling activities that I forgot I have a blog. To add to my jam-packed schedule, I also have my thesis to finish. No updates yet on my thesis to prevent further negative energies. Haha! Hey, the Royal Hotness has to graduate!

Tons of things happened to me. To begin, I still can't get over this guy at school eventhough I don't get to see him anymore. Maybe he is really special. Then, my friends are currently helping me get over this guy coz they said if he's really in to me, he'll make the necessary moves but he's not even doing anything. But he is still the most special guy in my life no matter how many good looking guys come my way which lead me to a number of new guys in my life. I'd like to clarify I don't want to commit myself to any guy (well maybe except for this guy in school if he asks me to) anymore for as long as I live. I'd rather live alone and work, work, work and work. You see, in career, there's always assurance and you know where yoou're going but love life is so uncertain. I'd choose concrete results and reasons than what-ifs so I'm not for love at all. I'm pretty much happy with my relationships right now with my family and friends so there's no need for me to have a certain guy in my life.

What else? Oh yah, I'm planning to quit teaching by next school year but my students asked me not to so I'll stay with them. Election season is up and running that's why I'm writing this and that write-ups for certain politicians (let's not mention the names for MY credibility, haha!). I got a perfect attendance recognition for the month of January (no lates, finally!) so for two weeks, I went to work in jeans. But I have two lates already for the month of February so I guess I'll probally go to work in my business casual outfits which according to my kid cousins make me more respectable. Wafaz! My latest word from Claire's extraordinary vocab.

It's so nice, I got my first Raving Fan at work today. By the way, to update my fans, I'm now in the early morning shift-- 6am-3pm, which means I still teach in the afternoon and hang out at UP after if I'm not drained yet. My free days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Back to my first raving fan. I had a caller from California for a Frank Sinatra CD by Castalian music. I don't know what has gotten into him he just said I have a sweet voice and when I put him on hold, I heard him tell his wife he doesn't know where I'm located and can't identify my accent coz my voice was too sweet. When I finished processing his order, he kept on saying how patient I was and how sweet I was. Then I had him speak to one of the team leaders on the floor and that's it, my first raving fan. Such a historical moment for a newbie on the floor like me. Haha! If only I could tell that guy at school about it. You see, I want him in my life to have someone to share my victories with.

Anyway, Valentine's is fast approaching and I'm planning to surprise him with a cake and I'm now looking for someone at school who may want to deliver my treat to him. Haha! Will he ever know I'm the one behind it? I don't think so. For all I know, I'm the most worthless person in his life. But it's still worth the try.

Til next update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Музыкальный ансамбль [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Дежа вю[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/index.php]Dejavu-group[/url]- законодатель в области организации и проведения концертов, свадеб, копоративов, дней рождения, музыкальных шой программ, дней рождения, музыкальных шоу.
В репертуаре музыкальной группы Дежа вю более 3000 песен.
Живой звук. Ждаз, ретро, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, поп, шансон, фоновое сопровождение .
Музыканты Deja Vu обладает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, позволяющей наполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как компактное помещение (фуршет), так и большое пространство (корпоратив до 1 тыс. человек).

Андрей +7 910 483 8294