Sunday, February 25, 2007

I can't believe February is just 28 days. I have so much to do within the month and I only have a few days left! Marketing stuff for grad comm, thesis, jobs (articles to write, students to teach and calls to take) and to top all these, I'll be in Puerto Galera on Tuesday! Happiness! I can't wait to start the summer in Puerto Galera. I'll be there with my team mates at Convergys for team building. But since my mom wouldn't allow me to go on inter island trips, I told her I'll just be in Batangas. I'm not really telling a lie, right? You have to pass by Batangas to get to Galera. I can't wait to soak under the sun and get a tan.

To make my vacation longer, I had my leave moved to March 1, the day after we get home from Galera so I could still rest but it was not approved. So I'll be forced to take my leave tomorrow. Anyway, I could have more time to prepare for the trip. We'll be leaving Convergys by 1am but my mom said for safety precautions, I should be at Convergys at 9pm coz I could just stay and sleep in the lounge while waiting for my team mates. How pathetic. I'll be at work in my flip flops and everyone will just see me in my most dressed down get up. Hmmmm..... maybe I'll just stay in the lounge and not roam around so people won't see me. I guess I'll just do that.

Updates in my life? Nothing sensational at all. Just work and all that jazz.

No comments: